The World Sailing Show: Program 3 – Season 2020
by Sunset+Vine TV March 3, 2020 10:13 AM UTC
The World Sailing Show – March 2020 © World Sailing Show
This month’s World Sailing Show focuses on the thrills of a decade of foiling with Sir Ben Ainslie at the INEOS TEAM UK training base in Cagliari, Italy.
The British America’s Cup skipper is looking forward to an action-packed year in SailGP and the America’s Cup World Series.
We bring you the action of the star-studded fleet participating in the RORC Caribbean 600 race – 700 sailors from 37 nations racing 600 miles around 11 islands.
A year of Olympic sailing began in Miami with the World Cup Series. We bring you the stories and action from the event which included seven Olympic classes.
Another speed record was won by the French. Francis Joyon and his IDEC Sport team concluded a record breaking winter by winning the tea clipper route record from Hong Kong to London.
- Foil in the future. Sir Ben Ainslie is looking forward to a year of thrills and twists in the SailGP and America’s Cup World Series.
- The star sailors and action of this year’s RORC Caribbean 600 race.
- World Cup Series Olympic qualifying action in Miami.
- Francis Joyon breaks the tea clipper route record from Hong Kong to London.
- Winners of the 49er, 49erFX and Nacra 17 World Championships in Australia.
Follow on sailing.org/tv